The Data Management Director at AudienceScience owns the Data Management Platform (DMP) product and associated product strategy. You will be responsible for creating and leading our data strategy including overseeing the implementation and configuration of the DMP and related forecasting tools. The Data Management Director will also have responsibility for managing and leading a successful Data Team.
AudienceScience is a global software and services company transforming digital advertising for brand advertisers. We have developed the world’s most effective enterprise advertising software that global brands trust to plan, activate, and analyze addressable media globally, AudienceScience® Helios. With industry-leading audience targeting, data segmentation, a combined DSP/DMP, and comprehensive analytics, AudienceScience enables brands to take full ownership of their marketing and helps them navigate the complexity of programmatic advertising with full transparency at scale globally.
You will be responsible for the leadership of our DMP, Product & Strategy including but not limited to the following:
- Lead and manage the Data Management Team.
- Create, build and lead the strategy for the Audience Science DMP & Forecasting Tools.
- Technical set up, configuration and integration of our DMP technology,
- Providing analytical support across numerous business functions
- Co-ordination of our data across both 1st and 2nd party data sets to continuously enhance our data management platform
- Ownership of strategic technology initiatives focusing on the enhancement of the DMP including integration of 1st and 3rd party data
- Ensure best practice regarding technical implementation of marketing tracking / tagging, ad performance monitoring & measurement to help enable successful, intelligent audience bidding and exploitation.
- Own and manage our data syntax & taxonomy (governance of 1st & 2nd party data definitions)
- Identify and classify key audience segments, creating custom audience segments utilizing our DMP (and its growing 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data sets)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Strong experience in successful team management
- Prior experience with a data management platform (Krux, Adobe Audience Manager, BlueKai, etc)
- A background in data collection, targeting, and advertising related technologies
- Experience working in a programmatic audience buying environment
- Applied knowledge of 1st party log/clickstream data capture technologies and associated data feeds / automated delivery
- Experience with statistical / database software (e.g. SAS, or SQL)
- Have a strong grasp of multivariate testing methodology (e.g. regression, factor analysis, discriminant analysis, cluster analysis, conjoint analysis)
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to logically analyse complex data sets & processes
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Effective communicator
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deliver and articulate messages effectively
- Ability to work as part of a strong and international team environment
AudienceScience is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers